View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #15
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Offense Question?

Let's just be for real, nobody actually gives a spit whether the Texans audible or not. Fans only care that the offense makes first downs and scores bunches of points. Audible, no audible may make us sound football smart, but at the end of day we don't really care.

How i am so sure? cowboy fans has spent the last 6 months telling me that the audible heavy offense "kill, kill, kill" that they run is flawed. the texans have been used as a team that "lines up, and runs their plays with confidence no matter what the defense is." No joking.

At the end of the day, fans care about results.