View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013   #102
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
[/b]My lack of patience stems from ignoring the WR position for so long, JJ not working out, and our guys from last draft doing so much less that was expected. Add to the list Jean who has difficulty remaining on field and him not being a high draft pick that I can easily move on from.
11 years with only 1 consistently dependable receiver during that time? I would say that the fan base has been more than patient when it comes to the receiver position. I wouldn't go the Atlanta route to get a dynamic number 2 because there's no Julio Jones in this draft from what I can see, but its a weakness on our team. A good franchise should always look to improve weaknesses.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote