View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vance Joseph on DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I cant recall the ST's ever really being an asset & they have been under Marciano's watch since day 1. In fact, I think it could easily be said that the ST's are regressing. 2010 was an ugly year for the Texans & ST's definitely had their lows that year as well. I think the last 3 years they have sucked to be honest. An assistant ST's coach isn't needed...a new ST's coach all together is imo.
I absolutely agree that the ST's have regressed. That said, it would be disingenuous to suggest the Texans haven't had good special teams under Marciano, nor other teams that he's worked for.

Would you be open to the idea that personnel that he has to work with plays a part in the ST's performance?

Hey, if a change needs to be made for the sake of change, I'm okay with that. To lay it at the feet of one man is misguided at best because there are so many other moving parts, which many posters are reluctant to admit.