View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #30
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209558 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 5.0: PreCombine Double Mock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am very ok with the contract but do not know how you can determine who decided on the contract. Does Studdard ring a bell? Any moves after Wade was hired imo cannot be said to have been approved by Kubiak. Just my opinion.
Did Wade all the sudden become the HC ??

Every team has their Studdard , a guy who has all the tools but just doesnt get there.

As for who made that decision , they flat out told us thru a press conference who made the decision. We'll go deeper into that once Gary is no longer with the team.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote