View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #44
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: When was the last time Gary Kubiak.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Actually they haven't gotten out of the Divisional round much less sniffed a Super Bowl. Once again, just making the playoffs & winning a couple of Wild Card games is earth shattering in Houston. While others outside of Houston believe that this another example of a talented Texans team that is underachieving. That's ok because we are better then the Casserly/ Capers years! That's all matters! No need to raise the bar, we win Wild Card games which is better then 10 yrs ago! Glorified baby steps is all we need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I guess that is where we differ. I don't compare us to the lesser teams & gain gratification for not being them. I compare us to the better teams & wonder why we aren't them. That's why I ask at what point do we raise the bar & expect more as opposed to always being satisfied w/ it not being worse? I wouldn't expect or want more if the team wasnt capable. Obviously others agree or this team wouldnt be deemed underachievers by so many outside of Houston.

Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote