View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 5.0: PreCombine Double Mock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
That was a group decision between McNair , Smith and Kubiak.

Gary isnt joined at the hip with any player .... If they can upgrade they will , if a player isnt worth his contract or cap hit he'll be gone or didnt this past season show us anything with Ryans and Winston cut.

The team did say they would consider drafting a QB should they have the opportunity to draft one they like. That in itself should tell you they will move on from Schaub if need be.

As for Schaub - Who was available prior to his extention that is a clear upgrade ? Who is available right now thats a clear upgrade ?!

That contract is pretty damn team friendly by QB standards and when he signed that deal , they were putting up 30 a game ... Sure hindsight is 20/20 but again , who are you going to replace him with thats not going to set the team back a year or two when they are contenders for a superbowl.
I am very ok with the contract but do not know how you can determine who decided on the contract. Does Studdard ring a bell? Any moves after Wade was hired imo cannot be said to have been approved by Kubiak. Just my opinion.