View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Vance Joseph on DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Good find CND, I liked McCourty and my draft partners and I discussed him at length but I was huge supporter of Wilson. I am okay with where KJ is now but believe Wilson under Texans new coaches would be even better.
That's very possible.

One thing about Kj though, how many players do you think would be strong enough to go through what he went through in 2010 & still have the confidence to play at a high level?

Frank Bush was still Frank Bush & I don't think any corner would have fared any better considering everything else that defense went through.

I also think Wilson is in a "bad" situation & him not starting doesn't say anything about his performance. Letting Revis go would say a lot. Paying a shtload of money to Revis would as well.

I would have preferred the Jets way of addressing that situation much better than ours. They had a good CB, they traded for a "decent" CB, & they drafted the best CB available to them. They also acquired Kerry Rhodes who I thought was a pretty good safety back in the day.