View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #41
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: When was the last time Gary Kubiak.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I guess that is where we differ. I don't compare us to the lesser teams & gain gratification for not being them. I compare us to the better teams & wonder why we aren't them. That's why I ask at what point do we raise the bar & expect more as opposed to always being satisfied w/ it not being worse? I wouldn't expect or want more if the team wasnt capable. Obviously others agree or this team wouldnt be deemed underachievers by so many outside of Houston.
I compare them to the Green Bay Packers. The Packers lost in the Divisional round.

I compare them to the Broncos. The Broncos lost in the Divisional round.

I compare them to the Seahawks. The Seahawks lost in the Divisional round.

The bar is raised, it's at least a Super Bowl appearance. It used to be winning 3 games in a row.