View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 5.0: PreCombine Double Mock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
That is absolutely not true .... He wont come out and say it but they can and will should the need arise get away from Schaub's contract after the coming season without too much damage to the cap in the form ofdead money.
was the contract for Schaub Gary's idea or someone else's? I agree with Beerlover that the two are attached. Now Gary could be forced to let Matt go as he was forced to allow coaches to depart and to Wade's hiring.