View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #35
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When was the last time Gary Kubiak.....

So, say we collectively "raise the bar and expect greater things" from this franchise.

What happens when they do not fulfill our expectations? What is the next course of action for a fan base with unfulfilled high expectations?

It's not us that needs to raise the bar. It's those people employed on Kirby that need to raise the bar and expect greater things from themselves.

Passive bystanders are ultimately powerless to change anything within the organization. Some folks can say "we" until we are all deep steel blue in the face, but the truth is that none of us are part of the "we" that can make any sort of difference.

I'm not a "we man". My only expectation is to be entertained. I do not live vicariously through this sports team. "We" did not lose. They lost and the rest of us watched, to paraphrase Jerry Seinfeld.