View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #16
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans may go WR in 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Yes, Hopkins would be a good choice. Though, I can see him picked ahead of Patton and probably Williams. In any case, I still don't see this big a run on WR's in the 1st. The Combine could change this, but the value of the WR group looks like it will be in the 2nd thru 4th rounds (Good depth, no superstars).

I agree Hopkins could and should be picked ahead on Patton and Williams. To me Hopkins is either the 2nd or 3rd best WR prospect in this class, based on what I think they'll be in the NFL. 1. Patterson, 2. Allen, 2b. Hopkins. I think there could be a good run on WR in the 1st round but this draft also only shows 2 QB's taken in the 1st and I think there will be more than 2 chosen in the 1st thus allowing other talent to fall to us. I doubt seriously that we trade up for anyone, there's alot of talent in this draft in the first 3 rounds but almost no elite level talent.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote