View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #33
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 38175 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: When was the last time Gary Kubiak.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I guess that is where we differ. I don't compare us to the lesser teams & gain gratification for not being them. I compare us to the better teams & wonder why we aren't them. That's why I ask at what point do we raise the bar & expect more as opposed to always being satisfied w/ it not being worse? I wouldn't expect or want more if the team wasnt capable. Obviously others agree or this team wouldnt be deemed underachievers by so many outside of Houston.

First time they've really been called such though as a contender, no? They were everyone's pick damn near before MNF in Foxboro.

No need to ask "when do we raise the bar?" It's been raised. You hear the comments, etc.