View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #37
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Talk Radio, Texans

I really enjoy sports talk radio. And judging from my sense of humor most can see I don't mind silly non-sports related bs talk and sophmoric humor. But Innes is not funny. And he's not entertaining. He belongs on radio, but not on sports radio. If they have to keep him I wish they'd move him to 1:00 am to 6:00am. Yes Josh we all have heard that you have anxiety issues, that your dad did scooby doo voices, that your ex gf got a boob job and left you, that black people 'like you' blah blah blah. Yes we've heard it, over and over and over and over. This guy's schtick is to be funny, but he's simply not funny. He is just obnoxious. He's a douche bag frat boy. It sucks that Innes is on the Texans flagship station. I've tried to give him another listen but it's always the same lame try too hard to be funny morning zoo radio crap.