View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #21
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Don't Want To Study For Accounting Mock Draft

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. It's not over yet. As for the lively debate surrounding Keenan Allen - I looked at DeAndre Hopkins closely, but he seems to have a slight issue with hands. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who sees it, but he seems a little prone to bobble. Also, 6'1 and polished route runner equates to a great, great number 2 wide receiver... but not a potential #1 franchise wideout.

Rogers... Rogers intrigues me, but character flags will probably keep the Texans from drafting him. I don't think the FO will pick anyone who transferred out of their school after the things that happened. I don't think he's a troublemaker but our FO stays away from that stuff.

Anyway, guys, mostly done studying, just took a practice exam and killed it, so I'll be adding the last picks to the draft now
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote