View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Vance Joseph on DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
KJ was incorrectly evaluated by the FO & Kubiak despite their claims that he was "NFL Ready". That is fact, not exaggeration. It is also fact that the player selected was expected to be a starter day 1 & many, analysts & fans, were surprised by the Jackson pick & questioned it considering others such McCourty, Wilson, & Robinson were all still available to be selected & by far touted more then Kareem prior to the draft. The Texans justification for passing on the others & selecting KJ was that he was "NFL Ready".
Well, I do remember they said most NFL ready. I don't know if they said most NFL ready in the draft, or the most NFL ready of the remaining DBs.

I don't know this Robinson guy you speak of, but I do remember many people had Wilson & McCourty rated above Kj.

As far as I know, Wilson is still not a starter on his team. McCourty did have a great rookie season, but the Patriots did move him to safety. One could say that McCourty was the most NFL ready, but if you watch how the defenses played around them, it could be argued that Kj was actually the most NFL ready.