View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #31
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When was the last time Gary Kubiak.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Every fan wants to take a giant step forward. In our case, that would have been nothing short of a Super Bowl Championship. We all want that obviously.

But at the same time, lets not call it a big failure and we need to restructure our team if we don't take that big step.

Last season, we took a step in the right direction. Yes, it was a very tiny, baby step. But it was in the right direction. Alot of teams are going in the wrong direction, so this is an accomplishment to be proud of.
I guess that is where we differ. I don't compare us to the lesser teams & gain gratification for not being them. I compare us to the better teams & wonder why we aren't them. That's why I ask at what point do we raise the bar & expect more as opposed to always being satisfied w/ it not being worse? I wouldn't expect or want more if the team wasnt capable. Obviously others agree or this team wouldnt be deemed underachievers by so many outside of Houston.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote