View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #11
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It still makes no sense to me that Schaub would play in the meaningless Pro Bowl if he should have been resting/healing up his injury so he can be 100% for next season. If it was his first Pro Bowl, I understand, but this is his second & he was the MVP of the last one he was in.

However, what really worried me was this bit:
If the Colts won't give Reed a long term deal, which is what he wants becaue thats the only way he will ge paid what he wants to get paid (even though he made $7mill this year) then it shouldn't be a concern.

I bet he stays a Raven
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote