View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans may go WR in 1st.

I may be reading McNair wrong but he seems to really want a difference maker in a year with no standout pick at #27. As we need so much, I do not see him trading up in first and giving up picks. Option 1 is a vet FA. Option 2 is and most likely is standing pat and hoping someone falls in first or second round ala Mercilus and Reed.