View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cosellís Take: Running quarterbacks are great, but throwing from the pocket is st

I haven't seen enough from any of these guys at the pro level to make me think they'll be anything more than Michael Vick. Like Vince Young, everything I've seen has been to wide open guys.

I watched a few of RG3s games at Baylor & then I saw some highly accurate throws, so I think he has the ability. But there are a lot of QBs that are accurate in college that can not & have not made it in the NFL.

This may be the first time that we've seen three guys like this in one season, throw Andre Luck in there & I can see why people are thinking the NFL is changing. But RG3s knee is the reason I know it won't. Michael Vick playing a handful of 16 game seasons... I know it won't change.

He's a QB until he tucks the ball & run. He's fair game, until he initiates a slide. But even then, you can put a hurt'n on a QB (remember Cushing against the Browns a while back) & get a 15 yard penalty (we didn't get a penalty) but lose your QB for that game (I don't think they lost their QB but he wasn't 100%).

Kaepernick is cheap right now, so winning is probably more important than protecting their QB. Wilson is cheap, so winning is probably more important than protecting their QB.

RG3..... you can bet your ass they're going to start the season with a lot of talk about protecting their QB.