View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #16
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Don't Want To Study For Accounting Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Funny, that is exactly why Allen could still be on the board. Unfinished product with exceptionally high ceiling.

Texans could cut Wade, a pro bowler, draft Long & actually improve.

Kiko is a four down LB, rare in a 3-4.

Completely sick haul, would not complain.
This is where we differ on Allen - I think he has reached his peak , you see him as unfinished. Whoever is right on this evaluation is the big winner ... one way or another.

Long .... You know I like ... I just dont think he's ready to contribute tomorrow morning when this team needs him. 18months , two years down the road , yeah , I love his upside.

Kiko .... meh. We'll just have to agree to disagree on his evaluation. I think he's a bust in the NFL.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote