View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #14
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Don't Want To Study For Accounting Mock Draft

I have to respectfully disagree with one thing. No NT in the first 3 rounds. Cody is a FA, just had back surgery, and needed to be upgraded before that. Another thing is that I would go with DeAndre Hopkins over Keenan Allen. I'm probably in the minority but I think that Hopkins will be a better pro. He is an exceptional route runner and is more of a deep threat than Allen. It is also said that he has the best intangibles of any WR in this draft class. WR is very hard to predict but if I had to bet on one WR who could step in and produce from day one it would be Hopkins. I like the ILB and S picks a lot. I think Swearinger AKA Jungle Boi would be a hell of a steal at the end of the 3rd.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote