View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #96
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I just spoke to a co-worker whose son plays for Lousianana Tech. He said that Quinton Patton has some anger issues that he needs to iron out when he goes pro.
I said in a previous post I believe in this thread that you can tell he plays with an edge and a chip on his shoulder. Some of the greatest receivers in the game are hot heads so that doesn't concern me. We have a good mix of veterans and young guys so a guy like Andre would be able to keep him under wraps. He hasn't gotten in any off field trouble from what I know and that's all that matters to me. Teams do so much digging when evaluating a player so if he's that much of a problem then reports will come out as draft day approaches. He's probably the one receiver I'd want in this draft outside of Patterson so I'd be happy if his name is called when we pick.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote