View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013   #20
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vance Joseph on DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
While I like the idea of spreading Vance Joseph into the realm of ST's, I would also rather him stay 100% focused on the secondary, including Kareem Jackson's improvement.

Marciano's ST's have sucked over the last two years, BUT he does have an overall good track record. Maybe the Texans should hire him an assistant that is an up and comer, ballsy effer.
I cant recall the ST's ever really being an asset & they have been under Marciano's watch since day 1. In fact, I think it could easily be said that the ST's are regressing. 2010 was an ugly year for the Texans & ST's definitely had their lows that year as well. I think the last 3 years they have sucked to be honest. An assistant ST's coach isn't needed...a new ST's coach all together is imo.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote