View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #24
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 5.0: PreCombine Double Mock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
As much as people around here want or think that Kubes is on the "hot seat" or in the "cross hairs" I don't think he is. After a 12-4 season and back to back playoff appearances, not to mention that McNair like Kubes, I don't think he's going anywhere yet. And, even if he has a bad season this year, say 6-10, I still don't think Smith/McNair fires him. Now Schaub, that's another story.... JMO!
Strongly disagree. Kubiak & Schaub are joined at the hip. Thankfully Gary turned down a long term deal, instead opting for 3 year extension. One year down. If they go 6-10 as suggested, search is on. Lame duck HC. Big expiring contracts, give me some hope.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote