View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Don't Want To Study For Accounting Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Same here - I like the positions just not the players so much.

Allen I was high on early in the year , not so much now. I'd take Rogers in the second instead. He has the best tools of all the WR's in this draft , pot or not. Thats not to say I dont believe Allen wont be a solid player - Just that I wouldnt take him that high.

Long - I love the guy in the long term .... but not so much in the short term. 3rd rounder (I know I had him mocked in the second earlier).

Kiko Alonso .... Im meh on. I much prefer AJ Klien of Iowa St. Dude can cover and would be perfect paired with Cushing.
Funny, that is exactly why Allen could still be on the board. Unfinished product with exceptionally high ceiling.

Texans could cut Wade, a pro bowler, draft Long & actually improve.

Kiko is a four down LB, rare in a 3-4.

Completely sick haul, would not complain.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote