View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #12
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Don't Want To Study For Accounting Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Same here - I like the positions just not the players so much.

Allen I was high on early in the year , not so much now. I'd take Rogers in the second instead. He has the best tools of all the WR's in this draft , pot or not. Thats not to say I dont believe Allen wont be a solid player - Just that I wouldnt take him that high.

Long - I love the guy in the long term .... but not so much in the short term. 3rd rounder (I know I had him mocked in the second earlier).

Kiko Alonso .... Im meh on. I much prefer AJ Klien of Iowa St. Dude can cover and would be perfect paired with Cushing.
Rodgers may not be there low in the 2nd, would you be willing to give up a 3-4th to pick him?

Short/Rodgers/Klien gives you 3 quality starters, that's about all you can ask for out of a Rick draft.

S is deep enough that you can find an upgrade over Demps/Keo in the later rds. Or find a FA on the cheap. The only thing that would be missing would be OL depth and hopefully Newton/Jones/Brooks will show improvement in their 2nd yr on the field.

Last edited by steelbtexan; 02-18-2013 at 10:59 PM.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote