View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144827 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Don't Want To Study For Accounting Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
It's not my optimal draft,.
Same here - I like the positions just not the players so much.

Allen I was high on early in the year , not so much now. I'd take Rogers in the second instead. He has the best tools of all the WR's in this draft , pot or not. Thats not to say I dont believe Allen wont be a solid player - Just that I wouldnt take him that high.

Long - I love the guy in the long term .... but not so much in the short term. 3rd rounder (I know I had him mocked in the second earlier).

Kiko Alonso .... Im meh on. I much prefer AJ Klien of Iowa St. Dude can cover and would be perfect paired with Cushing.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote