View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When was the last time Gary Kubiak.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Last time? Half back pass that went horribly wrong - I believe it was Chris Brown

Field goals that Kubiak doesn't watch? Could it be Kris Brown?? Or more than likely he knows the approximater % of that kick and he is A) thinking about what stalled during that drive and B) thinking about the next drive.

Much ado about nothing.
AGGGGHHHHHHHH the Browns, thanks for the memories.

Gary is stubborn and ultra conservative, an Aggie trademark.

It's why I doubt the Texans will ever win a SB under his watch. I hope I'm wrong. Back when Gary was hired would fans have been on board with his hiring if they would've known that the team would be in the position it's in today?

I think 75% would be, BoB is counting on that.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote