View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004   #15
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man
Beckett vs Upper Deck

If you had to choose?
I would go with Upper Deck now that I think of it. Real creative stuff.

Keyfro, it is not like the old days. I remember even the morning practice was open to the public and one time I was the only fan there for the Oilers. I became real cool friends with Al Smith and I even gave him one of his rookie cards that I had doubles of because he didn't even know he had a rookie card.

Sometimes I wish the Texans would go back to this for the offseason practices but then again I realize we have to pay for this team and all its beautifu facilites somehow and I also realize how fresh this team is and all the potential they posses at this time.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote