View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Don't Want To Study For Accounting Mock Draft

Personally, I think Alonzo has matured and proved it. I have mocked him but think I can get comparable value in A J Klein in 4th. Issue with mock is I want a NT and those I think will contribute will be gone 2nd round and no later than 3rd. I am not a Long fan even if he translates to OG where he should play in NFL. He will be 26 December and what you are saying his family is good so he should be. If you are going for a back up OT, go with a cheap FA. If you want to use at OG, why not draft Alvin Bailey a much better player who has flipped during games to both sides? He has play a bit more also.

WR: I like your guy but would rather trade down than up and get a comparable player in second + another pick.