View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #7
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108854 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Don't Want To Study For Accounting Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I like Alonso too and think he would upgrade the ILB spot a lot. But, the big question is, would the Texans take him with his prior arrest record (2 yrs ago)? Here's something I found on the NFL.com Combine site:
I think he's been clean for a while, and if the Texans FO feel like he's changed his mindset and is taking his game seriously now... Yes. He could be a huge steal and we can't keep up this policy of drafting saints lol. I think the fact that he's been trouble free for a while now indicates that he's gotten his head in the right place

Thanks for waiting up. Round 4-7 will be up tomorrow!
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote