View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #74
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Lead NFL.......in RUNS on 3rd And Long

Meanwhile, head coaches are getting hired and fired (business as usual), and certain head coaches are adapting to the new style of NFL that Goodell has been shouting from the mountain tops for about three years now.

Let those who have ears, hear his words and receive them.

Or ignore at your own peril.

Gary's loyalty is blinding his management of this team. When his team is "on," it looks spectacular the amount of faith and loyalty he gives his coaches and players. When he's off, it hinders the team's ability to adapt and grow.

We very well could see this rubber band snap back to it's initial state of being that Gary found it in IF some of his shortcomings are not solved/corrected. My bet is that Gary will go down swinging, go down with his ship, and then it'd be pretty easy for Bob to hand it over to Wade who said "Aw gee, I wanna' be a head coach again someday. Shucks, I'd like to give 'er one more shot, ya' know..." Wish granted. Stay tuned, folks.

Kevin Sumlin as the new O-Coordinator. Wade would hand the DC job to Vance Joseph. That would be a palatable way to make Wade the HC if Bob wanted to badly enough. Stay strong on defense, with a known commodity that the players like (Vance Joseph) and hire the NEW "guru" Kevin Sumlin to bring some much-needed fresh air to Houston's offense. I think Sumlin would love the chance to use Foster at RB, btw. He could put up insane numbers.