View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cosellís Take: Running quarterbacks are great, but throwing from the pocket is st

Russell Wilson, RG3, & Collin Kaepernick.

I think the biggest thing they'll have to overcome, is forgetting 2012. A lot of people struggle to repeat a great performance, because they focus too much on trying to do what they did. The key, I think, is that they need to try to be the best they can be by working to get better.

The NFL is going to adjust but it took several years before they caught up to Donovan McNabb, or Ben Roethlisberger. There have been QBs that I think got stuck on past success, like Aaron Brooks, or Vince Young, that they never got better & they were quickly shown the exit.

These three guys are obviously extremely talented, & they've all shown to have a great feel for the game. I'm looking forward to seeing how they adapt next season.

A different kind of guy who will also have to overcome a successful rookie season, Andrew Luck. What he did was acceptable & helped them win 11 games. But there's going to be a lot of attention & focus to get him to minimize turnovers. It's going to be interesting to see how that turns out as well.