Thread: PreCombine
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: PreCombine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think you underestimate the agents. They are about getting themselves the most money .... and to do that they have to get their clients the most money.
At the end of the day, the player is still the client.

It wouldn't be a question if Barwin had a big year, but he didn't & he knows it. He said that he's open to signing a one year deal & that would be so his agent can maximize his next contract. Whatever he'll be offered in FA he would have to believe it would have been more if he had a double digit sack year.

It's highly unlikely that another team would even offer him a one year deal. If he thinks that is best for him, & if I were his agent I would tell him it is, then that's what he's going to be looking for.