View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #7
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I would do with the power this offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's a money thing to me. Waiting till mid season doesn't help our cap.
True. But how much is W. Smith making and how much counts against the cap? I didn't think he had that big of a contract or that much that would count against the cap. I know he's getting up there in age and may be losing a step, but he did just make the Pro-Bowl (His 1st I think.). Will Brooks be able to step in and do a better job right away or do they have the time to let him develop early in the season? I don't know, but it didn't work out too well last year on the right side of the line when they cut Winston and let Brisiel go FA. That continuity thing takes awhile.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote