View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #5
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Don't Want To Study For Accounting Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I'm going to use our position in the draft plus a third round compensatory for Mario and a 6th for Dreesen. I don't know how that's going to work out in actuality but whatever. Here's for the purpose of just throwing discussion material out there. Hit me with all the feedback and comments you got, TT.
Will post rounds 1-3 right now... if you come in and see only one or two picks, I'm working on it

1st Round: Keenan Allen WR 6'3 210 Cal

Yes, I understand that Keenan Allen should* be gone by the time we pick. However, I forsee two scenarios. One is that we trade our Mario and Dreesen compensatories and our first rounder and move up. The other is that a knee injury will knock him down and post-combine, guys like Cordarelle Patterson, Terrance Williams et. al will move up the boards because of their size/speed combo. I'm going with scenario two here. Allen is fast but not elite fast. However, he has excellent timing, athleticism combined with 6'3 210 - sounds like a possible heir to Andre to me.
You would have to use the their normal 3rd and 6th rounder if you want to trade up. As was stated previously by infantrycak, you can't trade compensatory picks. Personally, I hope he falls to us without having to trade up, but if they feel he's going to be gone by the time they pick, and they only have to trade up a few spots, I'd say go for it! He may be the only WR in this draft I'd do that for. Don't want to waste picks.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote