Thread: PreCombine
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #28
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PreCombine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If they don't sign before March 12th, I think either they didn't want to stay bad enough, or we didn't want them to stay bad enough.

Imo, after March 12th, they're no different than any other FA & you'll have to overpay to get them. I don't want to overpay for any of them.
I think you underestimate the agents. They are about getting themselves the most money .... and to do that they have to get their clients the most money.

Its not often a players tells his agent "Team X is the only team I wish to play for, get it done."

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote