View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #89
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I'd invite you to back off of me. This is not my opinion........I was simply relating that this is what the Texans have been spouting all along to justify Walter's existence..........not a reason that I share as legitimate for the Texans having made that decision.
Just to be clear, this has nothing to do w/ you personally. My response concerning the SUBJECT of WALTER would've be the same regardless of who posted it. I think it's a BS justification for an unproductive player. Bottom line. So please don't assume that I'm some how targeting or on you because that is far from the truth.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote