View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #18
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vance Joseph on DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
CND I remember all that and kept going no, no no. It has worked out but now we need Harris & Carmichael to improve. That would really strengthen our D.
I really like Harris. He struggled at times, but that was against the likes of Wes Welker. He made some decent plays on the ball & at least seemed to be in the area at all times. I think some more playing time is all that he needs & he will develop into a true asset. I wouldn't be surprised if McCain is allowed to walk & they allow Harris to step up. I'm not quite sold on Carmichael. I hope he comes around, but I wasn't high on him when he was drafted. You can never have too many decent cb's.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote