View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #18
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Could be, but I don't think it's very probable. I also don't believe there is any reason to believe he'll be on IR all year. Demayriius Thomas tore his achilles in OTAs & was still able to play opening day.

Posey tore his 4 months prior to OTAs, I think we should expect him to play opening day.
I think Doc (CNNND) said something about it depends on if it was a partial tear or a complete tear. Sounds like Thomas may have had a partial tear since he was only out a short time. I don't know about Posey.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote