View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What I would do with the power this offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
If more money needs to be freed up, Wade Smith is the next on my chopping block but the prospect of replacing more continuity with youth on that line is a daunting prospect after losing Briesel/Winston last year.
I'm not too worried about that. Newton & Jones played quite a bit, & I think next year we'll see much improvement from them both.

They also played Brooks quite a bit, who I think looks like a better fit at LG. I wouldn't be surprised if the plan is to cut Wade & start Brooks at LG.

You still have good continuity in that Newton, Jones, & Brooks played a lot in 2012.