View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mel Kiper 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Posey will be out all next season on IR and will be lucky to ever play NFL WR again at an average level. His career could be over.
Could be, but I don't think it's very probable. I also don't believe there is any reason to believe he'll be on IR all year. Demayriius Thomas tore his achilles in OTAs & was still able to play opening day.

Posey tore his 4 months prior to OTAs, I think we should expect him to play opening day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Martin was a slot WR in college so not sure why anyone expects he'd be more than that at the next level. And I don't say that like it's a bad thing, I'm just saying he's an added weapon but not the solution to the WR problem. Everyone needs a good slot WR but we need to upgrade Walter at the 2 and find an eventual replacement for Andre at the 1.
Both Welker & Harvin are slot receivers who play big roles for their teams. I think he did a great job of being able to get open last season & if he & Matt get their timing down, he'll most likely get on the field earlier than anyone we could possibly draft.

I'm not opposed to KDub being on this team, I just don't care for the money he's making or the number of snaps he gets. There's no reason Martin can't take snaps from Walter, even though he's a slot receiver.

That said, I'd be highly disappointed if we don't draft a WR on the first day.