Thread: PreCombine
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: PreCombine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post

I dont believe Barwin stays , some team is going to throw stupid money at him.

We've got at least until March 12th to negotiate with Barwin before some team offers him stupid money. He said (in one of the podcasts) that he would be interested in signing a one year deal to improve his "stock"

As long as it's not stupid money, I'd be fine with that.

With Barwin, we can move Reed (who is not a pass rusher) inside & draft an outside pass rusher. If that guy & Whitney do well, they'll be our starting OLBs in 2014 & beyond.

Without Barwin, we should leave Reed at OLB & I don't like our situation at ILB & we'll still have to draft an outside pass rusher.

Of course, there's Braman. IF the Texans feel good about him, we could move Reed to ILB & start Braman & Whitney at OLB & still draft an outside pass rusher.