Thread: PreCombine
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PreCombine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I wouldnt disagree with that other than whats behind AJ and Walter now - Martin and Jean. The loss of Posey really throws a monkey wrench into the mix at the position.

I would prefer to keep Smith as well - with a reduced cap hit.

Quin is a no brainer to me , you have to resign him and there has been talk that they will franchise him if a deal cant be worked out.

I dont believe Barwin stays , some team is going to throw stupid money at him.

Dobbins should return as depth on the cheap - No idea what they do with Bradie James who played well enough prior to Cushing going down but was woefully inadequate after.

My views on this draft change with every passing scenario ...
Man is that an understatement. I mock what I think is a great draft then think, well what if Barwin goes? I think there is at least a 50-50 chance Wade keep James just for the reason you state. He will be even better with Cush and a season with these players. I realize Phillips ran same D at Dallas but probably tweeked it some.