View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013   #11
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
You wouldn't want to see how K Mart, Posey, and Jean develop with added reps? Throwing 2 more young guys into the rotation really thins out the reps to go around.
K Mart will develop into a good #3/slot WR in time, the game was just to big for him last year but I see potential in him and am not that worried about him. Posey will be out all next season on IR and will be lucky to ever play NFL WR again at an average level. His career could be over. Jean has been with the team for 2 yrs. now and his ass should be on the bubble in training camp next season. He looks the part of an NFL WR but the game seems to big for him as well and we can't wait forever. I agree with BL's idea of taking 2 WR in this draft and have done so in my latest mock as well. It's a team weakness, best to double up on it with better quality talent.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote