View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013   #10
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Of course I want to see our current Kmart, Jean & Posey develop & take that next step but Texans cannot afford to wait until Posey rehabs or Jean develops or Martin learning curve is self evident. Do you really feel Kubiak/Schaub can survive another repeat performance? I can't which is reason why they will inevitably succumb to dire need. All I can say is it's not a perfect world for Texans fans, I would be all in favor of building defense because that's proven to win championships, but a serious rotation is due 4 WR position.
Although I'm an it's time to fix the offense guy, if Datone Jones is there in the 1st and Brandon Williams is there in the 2nd Rick should personally run the card up to God'ell.

Find a WR in the 3rd (Tavarres King type and an OT in the 3/4th rd range. Quessenberry/Brendan Williams.)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote