View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
You wouldn't want to see how K Mart, Posey, and Jean develop with added reps? Throwing 2 more young guys into the rotation really thins out the reps to go around.
Of course I want to see our current Kmart, Jean & Posey develop & take that next step but Texans cannot afford to wait until Posey rehabs or Jean develops or Martin learning curve is self evident. Do you really feel Kubiak/Schaub can survive another repeat performance? I can't which is reason why they will inevitably succumb to dire need. All I can say is it's not a perfect world for Texans fans, I would be all in favor of building defense because that's proven to win championships, but a serious rotation is due 4 WR position.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote