View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013   #86
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I'd invite you to back off of me. This is not my opinion........I was simply relating that this is what the Texans have been spouting all along to justify Walter's existence..........not a reason that I share as legitimate for the Texans having made that decision.
The Texans dont seem to have many legitimate answers for alot of things they do.

Walter/4 yrs of Schaub with a wackedout bonus structure/The bonus structure of Foster etc.... with a known heart problem.

Makes you wonder who's calling the shots in the FO and what they were thinking/drinking.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote