Originally Posted by Playoffs
So, what I got was...
- [*]KJ was a poor technician, now that's fixed
- McCain excels at covering the little, fast slot guys
- Brandon Harris needed to get his body in shape first, which he has, now needs experience
- Keo needs playing experience
- Roc Carmichael still needs to develop his body
- Eddie Pleasant needs to get into his playbook and learn what to do
What he's focusing on at the combine: drills, 40. Interview, not so much
What I said about KJ from beginning, more important than being right is knowing the coach has fixed him. If Harris, Roc and Pleasant step up this season--great!