View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013   #5
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: Mel Kiper 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
This is classic Kipper statement. Let draft season officially begin even though you, me & many others have been mocking & analyzing prospects since beginning of last season. I personally like it when he drums up other positions besides QB position which is constantly overdrafted with few exceptions (Aaron Rodgers @ Russel Wilson come to mind).

Really like Patton pick. If texans come up empty in free agency to address WR position I'm on board. Maybe his draft grade is not first round now but he would be the impact player they're looking for. I wouldn't stop there either, grab a mid to late round burner too to really stretch the field. Schaub/Kubiak are under scrutiny to perform so adding weapons must be their priortiy.
You wouldn't want to see how K Mart, Posey, and Jean develop with added reps? Throwing 2 more young guys into the rotation really thins out the reps to go around.